Horner APG Canada's Cscape Programming Software offers a variety of features:
- Integrated Control Development
- Logic control
- Operator Interface
- I/O configuration
- Network Development
- Full-featured ladder editor
- Easy to use drag and drop editing
- Simple yet powerful I/O Configuration
- Full IEC1131 all 5 languages available
- Operator Interface Messaging/Graphics
- OI Messages configured as ladder functions
- Function keys and Displys directly mapped as input contacts or output coils
- Navigator allows system-wide view
- Multiple units can use same logic files
Cscape software combines graphical ladder diagram programming (based on IEC-1131) with operator interface development to completely integrate the control package. It’s straightforward approach to programming by combining logic with messaging and networking.
Cscape Programmable Logic Controller Software is absolutely free to download. You’ll need to register for an account to get started. Be sure to use a valid e-mail address as the final download link will only be sent to confirmed accounts.
Cscape with Symbols Library on Flash Drive
The latest version of Cscape Software PLUS a complete library of over 4000 symbol objects to use in your projects. Objects are fully editable, scaleable and configurable. Symbols are easy to add and are completely accessible via the “Tools Menu” using the “View and Edit Graphic Pages” option within Cscape.Click on the larger photo option above to view a few screenshots of the Symbol library.
- Latest Version of Cscape PLUS:
- 4000 object symbol library
- Distributed on a reuseable USB Flash Drive for easy installation
- Symbols include categories such as:
- General Mfg.
- Plant Facilities
- Process Heating
- Water & Wastewater
- Plus 55 more categories!
The library of 4,000+ symbols is completely integrated with Cscape 8.0 and later. Whenever you want to edit a screen with a new symbol, you’ll be selecting and placing either a bitmap object or animated bitmap object. An option will appear in the dialog box to “Select Symbol.” From there it’s a simple process of browsing the 64 available categories, and scrolling down to find the symbol you want to use. Once inserted, the symbol can be moved and/or scaled like any other bitmap object