Remote View Software for Operator Control Stations
Cscape™ EnvisionRV (Remote View) is a low-cost, powerful Windows® based software application that allows you to view and access remote Horner OCS controllers via a personal computer.
With EnvisionRV, graphical objects look and behave the same on the PC as they do on the OCS. This feature reduces training costs and can significantly speed up your implementations.
EnvisionRV uses the Horner CsCAN protocol to transfer data, giving you the flexibility to support various communications options including: Ethernet, serial, wireless, telephone, CAN and cellular. With CsCAN you can easily connect EnvisionRV to a single unit on a CsCAN network and transfer data to/from any OCS device on the network seamlessly.
- Real-time connectivity to OCS
- 3 levels of security per screen
- EnvisionRV's project utility allows you to easily organize device files
- User selectable dockable or floating tool bars
- Import Cscape .pgm files
- Online web support with application engineers
Cscape™ EnvisionRV is delivered on a USB flash drive and can be ordered now. For prices of EnvisionRV and EnvisionFX software licenses, please contact us.
New features in added in RV 3.1
- Simplified and speeded screen updates.
- Updated many objects to use later Cscape features.
- New Models support including XL10e.
- Project Licensing is now on a per system basis rather than a per user basis.
- Flash and Visibility handling improved.